Our new very torquey mid sized Big Bore Billet Reed Engine! This has turned into our best seller and is kept partially in stock on shorter lead times as suits all platforms and turns heads everywhere by sheer power output for the size.
Our very torquey mid sized Big Bore Billet Reed Engine! This has turned into our best seller and is kept partially in stock on shorter lead times as suits all platforms and turns heads everywhere by sheer power output for the size.
Now shipping with our updated V2 Crankcases and V2 Ignition System: Improved internal transfer flow, updated primary compression ratio, Japanese Oppama Ignition system with a host of benefits including reduced overall weight and finally improved finishing around 3D milling faces for an even better than our already industry leading machining.
The 50GT is a very well rounded engine which will be at home in almost any upgraded 1/5 scale which can accept our engines. It has the torque to pull a heavy 4WD car, but still a decent peak rpm to scream in a lightweight Baja.
The engine comes as a complete package, for full hassle free drop in fitment without any compatibility issues. We have a few optional upgrades available to choose also so you can build the package to suit your tastes
See it in action here: https://youtu.be/U7mNFxmEQT0
Custom anodising is available at an extra cost, please just get in touch.
- 50cc Billet Reed engine (40mm Bore x 39.6mm Stroke)
- Custom made lightweight full circle crankshaft
- RCMAX Custom GT Triple Exhaust Port Cylinder
- V2 Oppama Ignition System for less weight, better spark and more reliability
- RCMAX Reed System (made by Moto Tassanari) with 8 custom high tension carbon-fibre petals.
- RCMAX BIG BORE EXHAUST for your chosen car.
- RCMAX V3 62mm CLUTCH SYSTEM
- RCMAX BILLET HD PULL STARTER
- Fitted as standard with the WJ71 Big bore carb
- The famous RCMAX Official Hat and some RCMAX Candy!
- Throttle linkage and Quick release
For Baja or Hybrid Fitment, its highly recommended to use our RCMAX BILLET HD GEARBOX which has been designed for proper clearnace to the back of the engine. If you use other brand gearboxes you will have to sand off the front face of the box to allow clearance.