The first ever onboard charging station for your RC Car. Forget about low voltage cut off and having to charge your battery everytime you drive. Let this system do it for you.
IGEN Electric Generator - a power generator for RC
Zenoah and CY engines. It generates electricity to keep battery charged
while the engine is running. It works like an onboard battery charger
and constantly top up the battery charge level once the battery level
drops below the preset voltage level. Designed and made in Australia, it
is one of the most powerful onboard chargers in the market. It is very
easy to install and can be used on any large scale Gas RC cars and
The Kit Contents:
- 1 x Alternator coil
- 1 x AC/DC Voltage Regulator
- 1 x Digital DC voltage meter
- 1 x Hex threaded spacer M5 x 10mm
- 1 x M5 spring washer
- 1 x M5 bolt
- 1 x Y cable
- Engine types: Zenoah and CY 23cc to 30cc or similar
- Current DC Max : 333mA @ 6VBattery types: NiCd, LiFe 2cells(6.6V), LiPo 2cells(7.4V),NiMH.
- Voltage at idle: aprox. 4.0 to 6.0VDC @ 0.25 to 0.5 ADC
- Voltage at full throttle: aprox. 10VDC @ 1.5+ ADC
1) Voltage and Current output variations are depending on how
the alternator was installed such that the spacing gap between
thealternator and the flywheel magnets and the engine’s RPM.
2) The AC/DC Voltage Regulator does not have a cell balancer, it
charges the battery by supplies current at a preset voltage. For LiFe
and Lipo packs, cell balancing should be done by battery charger with
balancer on a regular basis to make sure the cell are balanced and hence
prolong the battery life.